Congratulations and Welcome to Whittier College. There's still some time between now and the first day of school, but here's a checklist of things to take care of as soon as possible.
- Visit campus by scheduling a campus tour, class, or overnight visit.
- Pay your Enrollment Deposit to hold your spot. Your $400 non-refundable can be made by credit card with just a few clicks.
- Get ready to access all your other checklist requirements when you receive your My.Whittier credentials after May 1 (fall term) or after December 1 (spring term).
- Submit your Housing Form even if you don't intend to live on campus.
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid for any questions related to your financial aid awards.
- Contact the Business Office for assistance with payment options, billing schedules, and other tuition and fee-related matters.
- Contact the Center for Academic Advising and Success (CAAS) to schedule a class registration appointment. Class registration takes place during the summer before the Fall semester, and during the month of January for spring semester.
- Visit the to purchase textbooks, supplies, and some Whittier College gear.
- Review all emails and mail from Whittier College to ensure you are not missing important information from various departments on campus who will help with your transition as a new student.
- Prepare for Orientation
- Veterans/Students Eligible for VA Benefits, please review information from the Office of the Registrar as soon as possible.
- We are so excited that you are joining the Whittier College community! The Office of Admission is here to assist you with answering questions and serving as your liaison throughout your time as you prepare to become a POET!
天天色综合,天天干影视If you wish to accept your admission offer but plan to enroll one or two semesters later than the term to which you were originally admitted, please complete a .
Office of Admission
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST
888.200.0369 (Toll Free)