We are excited to get to know you! Your Admission Representative will work with you throughout the admission process, reading your application, advocating you to the Admission Committee, and addressing your questions and concerns.
Admission Reps manage specific territories based on where you attend school. To get in touch with your personal Admission Representative, select the option below that best represents you.
- East San Gabriel Valley (Azusa, Claremont, Covina, Diamond Bar, Hacienda Heights, La Puente, Pomona, West Covina)
- Inland Empire (Chino, Corona, Ontario, Redlands, Riverside, Upland)
- Central & South Orange County (Anaheim, Brea, Cerritos, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Irvine, Newport, Orange, San Clemente, Santa Ana, Tustin, Yorba Linda)
- San Joaquin Valley (Bakersfield, Fresno)
Nate may work in Admission, but this rising star’s aspiration is to be a famous actor, so he’s only here until he gets “discovered.” Watch out, Hollywood... Here he comes! Nate’s fallback career choice is to play for the Lakers, so you can find him nightly in his gravity boots, attempting to grow taller. If you’re brushing up for your next dinner party, make sure to follow Nate’s podcast, a freewheeling cultural entertainment show where he and his buddies discuss anything and everything.
Assistant Director, Graduate/PICES Admission
- Graduate student recruitment
天天色综合,天天干影视Eunice comes to us straight out of Los Angeles, and couldn’t be a prouder Angeleno. From the South Bay to the Valley, from the West Side to the East Side, looks like another perfect day… she loves LA! By day Eunice is the eldest and wisest of three daughters, but by night she is a world famous DJ. Going under the alias DJ Crème Brulee she can often be heard scratching at the most prominent clubs, rooftop bars, and Hollywood parties. Eunice often swims left handed and prefers circular swimming pools. Sweets, sweets, and more sweets… Eunice has a sweet tooth. She prefers the left twix and once served as a judge on The Great British Baking Show. If you need a candle... just send her an email.
David Laine '07
Assistant Director of Admission
- International students
- Transfer Students
- Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, District of Columbia, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and all U.S. Territories
- California Central Coast (Monterey, San Benito, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, and Ventura Counties)
- San Fernando Valley (Calabasas, Canoga Park, North Hollywood, Northridge, Pacoima, Reseda, Sylmar, Sun Valley, Van Nuys)
- San Jose
David often sings in the style of Ben Folds or David Bowie, but his signature song is Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now." You can’t spell David without avid, which is the type of reader he is—mostly audiobooks. He pores over Tolkien's tomes, and relishes Gaiman’s dulcet tones. He loves tales by Lovecraft and Poe, but Bradbury is best, you know. He reads epic yarns from Robert Jordan, and James S.A. Corey (he’s actually two men!). He sings the Song of Ice and Fire, but his favorite HBO show is The Wire. David bikes, writes environmental grants, and plays obscure board games. He also plays D&D as Morgran Fireforge—Dwarven Cleric of Berronar Truesilver—and is a member of D&D’s Critter community.
Renee Miller '16
- Imperial Valley (Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Hemet, Hesperia, Victorville, Apple Valley, El Centro, Lake Elsinore)
天天色综合,天天干影视Renee is Whittier’s resident ghostbuster. We’re serious! Think EMF meters, EVP sessions, infrared thermometers, and the like. She even wrote an article for the QC campus newspaper on rumored haunted hot spots! When she’s not hunting for ‘orbs,’ she can often be found camping with friends and family. After spending (more than) a few years as part of the admission team behind-the-scenes, Renee is excited about hitting the road to recruit new Poets!
Assistant Director of Admission/Campus Visit Coordinator
- Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Los Angeles’ South Bay (El Segundo, Gardena, Hermosa Beach, Inglewood, Lawndale, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Peninsula, Redondo Beach, Torrance)
- North Los Angeles & West San Gabriel Valley (Altadena, Arcadia, Burbank, Glendale, La Cañada, Pasadena, San Gabriel, San Marino)
- West Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, Culver City, Malibu, Santa Monica)
- Long Beach
天天色综合,天天干影视Megan is obsessed with all things Taylor Swift. On weekends she can be found "Shaking off" the work week by spending time with her two dogs, Max and Blue. Megan recently received her Master’s in Organizational Leadership and Management, which is actually very convenient because her favorite hobby is organization! Her Patronus is Leslie Knope and she keeps meticulous binders upon binders organizing literally everything, thus making tasks like event planning second nature to her. She enjoys being the admission event coordinator at Whittier and seeing the prospective students discover the Poet pride.
Adrianna Prejna '07
Assistant Director of Admission
- Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada
- East Los Angeles (Alhambra, East Los Angeles, El Monte, Los Angeles, Montebello, Pico Rivera, Rosemead, Temple City)
- North Orange County (Fullerton, La Habra)
- South & South Central Los Angeles (Bell Gardens, Compton, Downey, Huntington Park, South Gate)
- Whittier (Norwalk-La Mirada, Santa Fe Springs)
天天色综合,天天干影视“The wheels on the bus go round and round…” Adri can often be heard singing this earworm throughout the day thanks to the eclectic musical tastes of her children. You're welcome. This choir nerd certainly feels at home with Admission's own hip-hop group, Falone and the Funky Bunch. Besides her penchant for the existential nursery rhyme, Adri wastes a lot of her time meowing back at cats when they meow at her. This bookworm can proudly boast that she has read 50 out of the 100 most popular books (thanks in no small part to her Audible account), and she loves Pride and Prejudice—with or without zombies...no spoilers!
Isaiah Sneed '14
Assistant Director of Admission
- Georgia, Hawaii
- Los Angeles’ Hollywood & Wilshire
- San Diego
Isaiah, a Seattle native, has been addicted to coffee since the age of 8, so his profession in admission suits him very well. He has the largest shoe collection in the office (40+ pairs and counting)! When not strutting his stuff around Weingart Hall, Isaiah spits hot fire—AKA, he can be found onstage at venues across the country performing with the rap group Brothers from Another. Meanwhile, the Weingart Funky Bunch (a Whittier favorite) is aiming to recruit him for the next office karaoke performance… Isaiah is non-committal.
Jaimis Ulrich '15
Assistant Director of Admission, Transfer and Veteran Students
- Domestic and International transfer students
Do you hear that honey-sweet voice? Beware the sirens of the sea! Jai is our resident mermaid and was an extra in the movies Splash, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, and The Little Mermaid. Jai is also the lead singer for the super group Watch & You’ll See…Someday I’ll Be Part Of Your World (they are so big in Germany, that only David Hasselhoff out sells them). When Jai isn’t in the ocean, she can be seen participating in local roller derbies for the King Trident’s Daughters team. She has the sharpest elbows in the West. Her best friend is a guppy named Peaches. They enjoy spending hours debating whether Sebastian is a crab or a lobster.